- Contains compounds found in a milk protein called alpha casozepine - also known as Lactium - which stimulates the activity of Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) in the brain to inhibit anxiety and the stress response, promoting a more relaxed state.
- The Lactium in Modere Stress Health can assist in alleviating the effects of daily stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety.
- Contains the well-known nerve tonic St John’s wort which is used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to reduce mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Additionally, vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid supplement potential dietary inadequacies and improve general wellbeing.
Juggling the multiple demands of modern life can leave us more than a little frazzled. Stress Health can help. It contains a proprietary blend of traditional herbal nerve tonics, nutrients, and vitamins to help calm your body and mind – and that’s a good thing.
I have been taking Stress Health for about 1 year and I find it very helpful and beneficial. Being a National Track and Field/Surf Life Saving Athlete I have a very demanding schedule that includes 10 training sessions a week, and travel to competitions. In a week of training I cover approximately 10 kms in the form of sprinting 50m runs, through to 600m runs, that are repetitions done multiple times over. I also have gym sessions with weight and plyometric training. All these sessions together put a massive work load not only on my body but also on my mental health. There are times where I am feeling stressed, or worn out and feeling flat, from the lifestyle combination of working and training at an elite level. Taking Stress Health morning and night assists me to cope with stress and any anxiety or nervousness I feel when training or competing. The majority of my training sessions are in the evening so Stress Health also helps me to unwind and get a good night's sleep. – Tjimarri Sanderson-Milera, Modere Sponsored Athlete
Take one tablet three times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Adults only. Contains lactose. Derived from cow's milk. St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
Hydrolysed milk protein - alpha casozepine enriched 50mg
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) concentrated extract
- equivalent to dry herb top flowering 1.8g
standardised to hyperforin 9mg and hypercerin 990mcg
- equivalent to dry root 250mg
standardised to valerenic acids 188mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250mcg
Folic acid 150mcg
To view and download the Fact Sheet please click here.
Sure, others claim to be safe, but have they been doing it for 25 years? We have. We pioneered safe, non-toxic products and demanded excellence from ourselves every day along the way. And still do. We don't compromise—you'll never see us use cheap ingredients, harsh chemicals, test on animals, or create lame products. This is our promise.