- Adding Omega-3 EFAs to your diet can have a positive impact on the brain, heart, eyes, and joints.
- The docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (that’s DHA and EPA to their friends) in krill oil help support the body's natural anti-inflammatory and immune responses.
- Added supportive ingredients include cranberry seed oil and Chia which has a high ORAC value of 8,100 vitamin E equivalents, – both are wonderful sources of omega 3-6-9.
- If this sounds like a super supplement to you, you’re right – and the krill is sustainably and ecologically harvested too.
You're probably aware that Omega 3 essential fatty acids are – well, essential. What we've done is give you a source of Omega-3 EFAs that are more effective at being absorbed by your body. Modere EFA Krill uses Antarctic krill oil which is more useful to your body than fish oil. We won't bore you with the science, but it’s the phospholipid bonding that makes all the difference.
As world professional ballroom dancers we dance between 6-8 hours per day. The intense mental and physical demands of our art require the highest quality supplements. We use EFA Krill to support our mobility and always encourage a clean living lifestyle including plenty of water, eight hours of sleep and spa sessions to recover, but without these supplements we could not keep up with the demands of world-class competition. For over a decade we have been able to keep rising the ranks thanks to Modere. – Alison & Vaughan Liddicoat, Modere Sponsored Athletes
To help relieve the symptoms of mild
arthritis, take one capsule with breakfast.
To support brain and eye health, take two
capsules with breakfast.
To help maintain a healthy heart, take three capsules with breakfast.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Krill is derived from seafood.
- equivalent to eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA] 40.20mg
equivalent to docosahexaenoic acid [DHA] 18.40mg
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil 65mg
Evening primrose oil 20mg
- equivalent to gamma-linolenic
r,s-alpha lipoic acid 20mg
To view and download the Fact Sheet please click here.
Sure, others claim to be safe, but have they been doing it for 25 years? We have. We pioneered safe, non-toxic products and demanded excellence from ourselves every day along the way. And still do. We don't compromise—you'll never see us use cheap ingredients, harsh chemicals, test on animals, or create lame products. This is our promise.