- Contains compounds found in a milk protein called alpha casozepine - also known as Lactium - which stimulates the activity of Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) in the brain to inhibit anxiety and the stress response, promoting a more relaxed state.
- The Lactium in Modere Stress Health can assist in alleviating the effects of daily stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety.
- Herbal support is provided by the well-known nerve tonic St John’s wort and reinforced by valerian; both of which contribute to promoting calm whilst reducing anxiety and nervous tension.
- Additionally, vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid supplement potential dietary inadequacies and improve general wellbeing.
Juggling the multiple demands of modern life
can leave us more than a little frazzled. Stress Health can help. It contains a
proprietary blend of herbal nerve tonics, nutrients, and vitamins to help calm
your body and mind – and that’s a good thing.
I have been taking Stress Health for about 1 year and I find it very helpful and beneficial. Being a National Track and Field/Surf Life Saving Athlete I have a very demanding schedule that includes 10 training sessions a week, and travel to competitions. In a week of training I cover approximately 10 kms in the form of sprinting 50m runs, through to 600m runs, that are repetitions done multiple times over. I also have gym sessions with weight and plyometric training. All these sessions together put a massive work load not only on my body but also on my mental health. There are times where I am feeling stressed, or worn out and feeling flat, from the lifestyle combination of working and training at an elite level. Taking Stress Health morning and night assists me to cope with stress and any anxiety or nervousness I feel when training or competing. The majority of my training sessions are in the evening so Stress Health also helps me to unwind and get a good night's sleep. – Tjimarri Sanderson-Milera, Modere Sponsored Athlete
Take one tablet three times daily.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill, consult your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist. Contains lactose. Hydrolysed milk protein is derived from cow’s milk. Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on professional advice.
Hydrolysed milk protein - alpha casozepine enriched 50mg
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) concentrated extract
- equivalent to dry herb top flowering 1.8g
standardised to hyperforin 9mg and hypercerin 990mcg
- equivalent to dry root 250mg
standardised to valerenic acids 188mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250mcg
Folic acid 150mcg
To view and download the Fact Sheet please click here.
Sure, others claim to be safe, but have they been doing it for 25 years? We have. We pioneered safe, non-toxic products and demanded excellence from ourselves every day along the way. And still do. We don't compromise—you'll never see us use cheap ingredients, harsh chemicals, test on animals, or create lame products. This is our promise.